Following Indiana University directives regarding COVID-19 and with concern for the health and welfare of our staff, their families, our collaborators, our respondents, and our university and local community, the Center for Survey Research has implemented the following:
- Free CSR consulting hours at the SSRC and Scholars’ Commons have been moved to a virtual environment. Please scroll below to book an appointment for an online consultation.
- Centralized telephone interviewing operations have resumed with limited capacity and extra precautions in place.
- Field interviewing operations have resumed with extra precautions in place.
- Mailouts for projects will be handled on a case-by-case basis and will have extra precautions in place.
- Other work at the Center is continuing but has largely moved to a telecommuting/virtual environment until further notice. Any employee working on-site must have completed the appropriate approvals, training, and daily self-screening before reporting on-site and must adhere to all university and CSR requirements to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience during this time. If you have questions, please reach us using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular Consultation Hours
Excludes first week of classes, holiday breaks and exam weeks.
- Tuesdays 10AM-12PM
Use the form below to schedule an appointment
- Wednesdays 12PM-2PM
Book an appointment online
Note the Required fields in the form. You will not be able to submit the form without them.