Following Indiana University directives regarding COVID-19 and with concern for the health and welfare of our staff, their families, our collaborators, and our university and local community, the Center for Survey Research has implemented the following:
- Centralized telephone interviewing operations are temporarily suspended, beginning March 16 and until April 6 (with the possibility that this may be extended).
- Field interviewing operations are temporarily suspended, beginning March 23 and until further notice.
- Mailouts for projects will continue as planned but may need to be delayed or cancelled pending circumstances (collaborators will be kept informed).
- Other work at the Center is continuing but has largely moved to a telecommuting/virtual environment until further notice.
- CSR consulting hours at the SSRC and Scholars’ Commons have also been moved to a virtual environment. Please scroll below to book an appointment for an online consultation.