Following Indiana University directives regarding COVID-19 and with concern for the health and welfare of our staff, their families, our collaborators, and our university and local community, the Center for Survey Research has implemented the following:
- Centralized telephone interviewing operations are temporarily suspended, beginning March 16 and until April 6 (with the possibility that this may be extended).
- Field interviewing operations are temporarily suspended, beginning March 23 and until further notice.
- Mailouts for projects will continue as planned but may need to be delayed or cancelled pending circumstances (collaborators will be kept informed).
- Other work at the Center is continuing but has largely moved to a telecommuting/virtual environment until further notice.
- CSR consulting hours at the SSRC and Scholars’ Commons have also been moved to a virtual environment. Please scroll below to book an appointment for an online consultation.
Thank you for your patience during this time. If you have questions, please reach us using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular Consultation Hours
Excludes first week of classes, holiday breaks and exam weeks.
- Tuesdays 10AM-12PM
Use the form below to schedule an appointment
- Wednesdays 12PM-2PM
Book an appointment online
Note the Required fields in the form. You will not be able to submit the form without them.