Welcome to the Center for Survey Research
The Center for Survey Research is a university-wide research facility of Indiana University providing qualitative and quantitative research services. We partner with academic clients from diverse substantive areas spanning business, education, the social sciences, and the health sciences as well as collaborators in media, nonprofit organizations, and government.
The CSR provides a full range of one-stop and a la carte services for qualitative and quantitative research from interview guide development, user testing, and sampling to data collection and analysis. Our staff are trained in all aspects of survey research including:
CSR methodologists also train and provide consultation to faculty, staff, and students on research methods and conduct original methodological research.
Click here to view a listing of services.
Now Offering Free Consulting Hours on Campus!
Senior staff and methodologists from the CSR will be holding weekly consulting hours at two new locations on the Bloomington campus:
- Social Science Research Commons (SSRC) in Woodburn Hall
- Most Fridays, 10AM-12PM (Fall 2014)
- Please see the consulting schedule
- Scholars’ Commons (first floor of the East Tower) in the Wells Library
- Most Wednesdays, 3-5PM (Fall 2014, beginning September 17)
- Please see the Scholars' Commons website (schedule to be posted by IU Libraries)
IU faculty, staff, and students — feel free to drop by during the listed consultation hours to discuss anything from potential research projects to writing survey questions or conducting data analysis. Please join us!